Jan 17, 2011

Longing for a man cave.

Since I turned our hallway coat closet into a pantry we needed place to hang our coats. We started using another hallway in our house but you had to walk through the living room to get to it. It's not very practical, especially right now while it's snowy and wet outside.

I'd like to get a coat tree for the entry way but it's not high on my list of wants or needs right now so it will have to wait.

Until then we have these:

Yep, that's what you think it is.


Ugh. I hate these things, but my husband loves them and I love my husband so up they went. I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of dead animal parts hanging on the walls. Our two year old refuses to go near them. They are hanging in our front entry way which is at the bottom of the stairs and in between both living rooms. If he needs to get from point A to point B in our house he will go all the way around them and at a full speed run. He also points to them and says "Mooo, boo-boo!"


If I keep them covered with coats I can pretend they aren't there.


 This is just another part of my husband I have to learn to get used to. It's what happens when a city girl marries a country boy.





1 comment:

Tia said...

I hate those things.