Nov 16, 2007

Dude, it wasn't me, it was the baby

I promise all my blogs will not be about me being pregnant. I feel waaay out of practice when it comes to doing this. I know pregnancy isn't something you practice necessarily but considering E is almost 8, some of this stuff happening to me feels completely new and weird! The Shisler baby appears to be a vegetarian. I can't stand the smell or taste of most meat right now. It tastes fine going down but not so good about 10 minutes later. Hopefully that is only temporary insanity. And I've not had any morning sickness yet. That is quite the change from my other experiences. I was so sick with E that I lost 14 pounds early on. Is that a good sign? Shouldn't all pregnancies have some morning sickness? Or does the aversion to meat count as mine? I'm already wearing maternity jeans. I'm only 7 weeks along but the zippers weren't working anymore! I've managed to get away with just buying bigger shirts and tops, most shirts these days are baggy and 'flowing' anyway. I'm sure it has something to do with the weight gain from losing my thyroid, but still- I feel and look ( according to some) like I'm 5 months pregnant! I will NOT be complaining about the bigger boobs! Those make me feel 18 again. Plus it's cheap entertainment for my husband so that's always nice.

No comments: