It's a One-a-day list. Seems simple enough.
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you’ve traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you’re afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you’re looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you’ve learned
Day 25-Favorite memory
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
Oh boy, a recent picture. I didn't think this would be so difficult. I've been looking thru my photos for 10 minutes to find one of me. Apparently I am always behind the camera because there are approximately 8000 photos of my kids, dozens of my husband, but only a handful of myself. I should try to fix that.
|Taken before attending an event for our oldest daughter.|
Next up, 15 interesting facts. Maybe 15 random facts would be more appropriate. I lead a boring life.
1. I have waaay too many purses. Yet as much as I'm trying to simplify my life lately and get rid of unnecessary stuff, my purses always make the cut.
2. I could eat Mexican food all day every day.
3. I am a master of procrastination. The more pressure I feel, the better I work. I love a deadline
4. I love nerdy stuff. Star Wars is high on my list. My oldest daughter is named Anakin for pete's sake.
5. I am the queen of budgeting.
6. I'm afraid of flying. As in shakes-sweats-nauseous-notify the Air Marshall-this lady is acting strangely- afraid!
7. I still have (day)dreams of being either a NASCAR driver or a ballerina.
8. I don't think there is anything natural about marriage. Man and woman living together in harmonious bliss? "That's not natural." It's friggin' hard work! When I hear of another couple divorcing I think "Wimps."
9. My husband is 6'7, I'm 5'1
10. I have huge feet for a short person. Size 9's on this body mean I was robbed of some height.
11. I was a homeless, pregnant, drug using, drug selling teen mom. Certainly not boasting about that. Just an example that you can overcome almost anything and my past does not define me.
12. I make 80's and 90's movies and TV references often. I try to include at least one in everyday conversation.
13. I think I'm funnier than I actually am.
14. I will hijack a Facebook page anytime I see the opportunity. I have no shame.
15. I can quote the movie Steel Magnolias for hours once I get started.
My sisters wrote that list.
I threw in a serious one just to keep it real yo.