Aug 25, 2010

How low can you go?

Music seems to be the only way I feel God lately. My Bible? I read it. Church? I go. Tithe? Check. Devotions with the kids? Yes.
I cry and cry and cry and I ask and I ask and I ask. The response?
**Crickets chirping...**
...

It's frustrating. Definitely at a low point right now. A valley.

"The pathways are broken, and the signs are unclear, and I don't know the reason why You brought me here. But just because You love me the way that You do, I'm going to walk through the valley if You want me to. 'Cause I'm not who I was when I took my first step and I'm clinging to the promise You're not through with me yet. So if all of these trials bring me closer to You, then I will go through the fire if You want me to. It may not be the way I would have chosen when You lead me through a world that's not my home but You never said it would be easy You only said I'd never go alone." ~If you want me to by Ginny Owens

1 comment:

Tia said...

More power to ya sis. After feeling this way for the past 6 months to a year I am currently refusing to have anything to do with the Big Man upstairs. No church. No tithing. No bible reading. No prayer. I want to see if my life is any different. I know I stil believe he is the Creator of the earth and I know he exists, I think I just no longer believe that he actually cares.

I truly hope that He comes through for you.

Love & miss you!