Jul 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Kiwi














My how time flies! Kiwi is already one! He is losing his baby face, he has such a cute little boy face. Still very blond hair and very very blue eyes. I can't wait to see if he stays blond as he grows older. I thought his hair would have darkened by now, so who knows? We had a party for him at home. There was a ton of food and good friends and family. He had fun opening his gifts. I didn't do a very good job keeping track of which gift was from whom, so thank you notes are a little slow getting out. He is having fun with all of his new stuff. He has worn every outfit and tried to stuff every new toy in his mouth. He got a set of flashcards from Grandpa & Grandma and I've tried to sit down with him everyday for a litle flashcard time. He has spent the last week teething. He now has 3 teeth, 2 of bottom and 1 on top. Such a cute little smile. We also had his one year old pics taken at Target. They turned out adorable (of course) and I can't wait to get them in some frames. I swear now that he is one, he can't be contained! He is trying to climb over the gates, out of his crib, out of his playpen, anywhere! He is having fun on his outdoor play structure. He spends most of his time just opening and closing the little front door. He is saying Mama, Daddy, Tia, Up, & Bobo (brother). It's so hard to believe but my last baby is no longer a baby. They really do grow too fast.




























No comments: